- you can write code that best suits the situation!
- Just have a look at available options
- Front-End frameworks - Angular
- Back-End - NodeJs and NPM
- Desktop apps - Electron
- Smartphone apps - NativeScript, React Native, Cordova
- For beginners it ain’t easy because they’re going to be attacked by an endless stream of names: gulp, grunt, bower, browserify, webpack, rollup, coffeescript, typescript, VS Code, github Atom, webstorm and the list goes on and on and on…
- For veteran developers it’s an intense mental exercise to keep up with what’s current and useful and what new ideas / tools will be useful so they can focus on learning that new thing and ignore the ‘noise’.
- Please re/read previous points )))
- Or read the next quote